WE'LL MAKE YOU FEEL FAMILY AND LOVED
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength and we do believe EKIS is the ‘Someone’.
With an affordable cost, comfortable and a family environment, our qualified nurses and physiotherapists who we call Lovers will ensure our residents who we call Yang DiKasihi (YDK)/ The Loved One (TLO) will always be our priority because to us family means putting your arms around each other and being there.
By joining us, you are expanding your family members and remember happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family.
"TO DELIVER LOVE AND CARE YOU DESERVE"
Providing a responsive healing environment with the very best care of those we serve with love and compassionate care, and execution of all actions in line of our core values
OUR CORE VALUES
Patients are our reason for being and the focus all of our activities. The needs of patient come first. Our responsibility is to provide the best possible care and outcome for every patient that exceeds their expectations for comfort and convenience. To not respect patients’ presence, voice, dignity, and vulnerability in Endah Kasih that prides itself on putting patients’ interest first is uncomfortable. Our values shape our behaviors/culture.
“We are the same” is our motto because everyone deserves to live normally even they are now in a new-normal condition.
Endah Kasih is a potion that heals and we concentrate on three aspects:-
1. Patient care
2. Health education
3. Health research.
We, the Endah Kasih Lovers, do swear that we will be faithful and bear true allegiance to our pledges as follows:
1. To focus on our core value which is the needs of patient comes first in all of activities (consciously and subconsciously).
2. To deliver “Wow” the highest quality services on patient care provided with compassion and trust by being passionate and determined.
3. Build a positive great teamwork and family spirit.
4. Embrace and drive change by constant improvement.
5. To take 360 degree calculation and consideration .
6. Pursue personal and professional growth through learning.
7. Build open and honest relationships with communication.
8. Do more with less.
9. Have courage, be kind and be humble.
10. To do honest reflection by asking ourselves “ Did I deliver the love and care you deserve?”